[ejabberd] SMS

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:03:58 MSK 2009

Hi Mike,

I have just started a project on Github, it is a gateway.  There is no code
yet, but I have some working demos on my machine that I will put up soon.

http://github.com/PaulKinlan/xmppsmsgateway/tree/master

The first gateway that it will support is Wadja, purely because our
www.twe2.com uses wadja.

The hardest problem I think I will face is incomming messags (if it is even
possible).

Cheers,
Paul