[ejabberd] "killall -9 firefox" can not make JWCHAT's client offline on ejabberd-2.0.3 !

Jorge Guntanis jorge at guntanis.com
Fri Mar 27 19:31:26 MSK 2009

Probably your jabber client is not sending the presence change, so ejabberd
does not know that your visitor left.
This is by no means a problem with ejabberd, what you should make sure is
that when the window closes, or the visitor leaves you are having your
jabber client to let the server know.
Or have jabber sessions time out faster?

Jorge