[ejabberd] SMS

Michael Ossareh ossareh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:29:47 MSK 2009

Yeah - it can certainly be a lot of work. It does have HTTP interfaces
though so it would just be a case of you getting ejabberd to ping
their URL when a message gets sent (I'm sure someone on the list can
direct you how to do that) and configuring kannel to ping ejabberd
over http when an sms comes in (is there a mod_message_http or
something for ejabberd?).