[ejabberd] JWchat x SSL (https)

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Wed May 20 16:23:55 MSD 2009

Stefan Strigler escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Am Dienstag, den 19.05.2009, 09:29 -0300 schrieb Márcio Luciano Donada:
>> Hi People,
>> I was reading the document in the link [1], but not found a way to make
>> the environment at https jwchat usual, I have read several articles
>> stating that it does not support https. anyone have any tips on it or
>> already implemented in a ssl? Can you give me a help in this matter?
>>
>> [1]. http://www.ejabberd.im/jwchat-apache
>
> There's nothing special about it. All you've got to do is to configure
> the vhost having SSL enabled.

Hi Stefan
Thanks, actually I had a problem with apache2. I am directing the
connection of jwchat to port 5280, but when I connect over the jwchat
vai Pandion my connection is maintained, there is some configuration?

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense