[ejabberd] JWchat x SSL (https)

Brian Cully bcully at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:31:14 MSD 2009

On 20-May-2009, at 08:23, Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:
> Thanks, actually I had a problem with apache2. I am directing the
> connection of jwchat to port 5280, but when I connect over the jwchat
> vai Pandion my connection is maintained, there is some configuration?

	I don't have experience with JWChat specifically, but I use JSJaC and
Strophe. In both of those libraries there's no magic sauce to SSL
(and, indeed JWChat probably doesn't do anything special either.)

	However, ejabberd had issues with SSL for a while there (although
this has been fixed in recent versions of 2.1.0-alpha, perhaps in the
last month, iirc.) You might want to try a newer dev version of
ejabberd and seeing if that fixes up your problems.

-bjc