[ejabberd] JWchat x SSL (https)

fulan Peng fulanpeng at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:26:22 MSD 2009

Apache22 won't work with SSL for jwchat. You can try it. The error
says SSL record too long or something.
I am using Squid to proxy a http apache to make SSL works.
I believe Yaws will work SSL with jwchat. But I did not try.
Ejabberd http server may support SSL since there is 5281 to support
https for 5280.
The newest ejabberd I tried is 2.0.5.
Now I am using http server + Squid.