[ejabberd] JWchat x SSL (https)

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Thu May 21 17:22:13 MSD 2009

fulan Peng escreveu:
> Apache22 won't work with SSL for jwchat. You can try it. The error
> says SSL record too long or something.
> I am using Squid to proxy a http apache to make SSL works.
> I believe Yaws will work SSL with jwchat. But I did not try.
> Ejabberd http server may support SSL since there is 5281 to support
> https for 5280.
> The newest ejabberd I tried is 2.0.5.
> Now I am using http server + Squid.

Hi Fulan,
This part I have decided, but the problem I'm finding now is, let's
imagine that I'm connected through Pandion the client and then I make a
connection through jwchat thus I am left with two connections, with the
same user, I believe that when entering the jwchat it should
automatically disable the connection I have with Pandion, right? Or is
it to be anyway?

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense