[ejabberd] hook roster_get in own mod_roster

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Thu May 28 19:51:07 MSD 2009

hi,

after a look into the code it seems that it is actually
roster_get_subscription_lists that is being called on
session creation (in line 819 of ejabberd_c2s.erl).

i thought that would not be the case when i do not request
the roster AND do not send any kind of presence. so that the
server should not see any need to send presence or my roster to me.

thanks for the clarification though.

greetings,
stephan