[ejabberd] hook roster_get in own mod_roster

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Fri May 29 09:40:34 MSD 2009

Hello,

For this use case, the user does not even have to have a roster at
all. In the use case you mention (non chat System), we can deploy a
roster module that return empty roster, or simply disable the roster
module.

What you propose cannot work because a user can send its presence
before retrieving the roster (or require the roster at any time during
the session.

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/