[ejabberd] ejabberd & http bind

Carlos Abalde carlos.abalde at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:00:53 MSD 2009

I've been thinking a little bit more about the memory issue in the
http_bind module... It could be possible a scenario with a constant
amount of traffic (presences, messages) and clients slowly reading those
notifications from the server, so slowly that they are buffered in the
server (req_list) until memory exhaustion? This makes sense? If it makes
sense, it shouldn't be useful a limit to the amount of buffered xmpp
messages per connected user?

> The new module will be publish quite soon but as I said if you want go
> test it drop me a mail.

Since I'm testing the bosh functionality, it would be nice to test &
compare this new version of the http_bind module. Could I access the
current implementation too?

Thanks!

--
Carlos.