[ejabberd] ejabberd & http bind

Carlos Abalde carlos.abalde at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:55:12 MSD 2009

> req_list stores the last (two?) requests per session in order to able to
> resume from a failed request (or say to enable the client to resend the
> last request(s)).

Hi Stefan,

Yes, I noticed that req_list has a maximum of two elements. The problem
is the size of those elements. Each element is composed by a lot of
messages and presence notifications, and, as time goes by, the size of
the two elements is growing.

As Mickaël suggested in his last reply, probably there is any problem
with my test client. I think that the BOSH support of the gloox library
is still a little bit immature... Maybe messages are no retrieved as
they arrive... I need to look deeper in this issue.

Cheers,

--
Carlos.