[ejabberd] ejabberd & http bind

Carlos Abalde carlos.abalde at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:33:41 MSD 2009

> As Mickaël suggested in his last reply, probably there is any problem
> with my test client. I think that the BOSH support of the gloox library
> is still a little bit immature... Maybe messages are no retrieved as
> they arrive... I need to look deeper in this issue.

My fault! When changing presence in my clients I set presence to a
*negative* value, causing ejabberd not to send messages to those
clients, and, therefore, buffering everything in the state of the
http_bind FSMs. I don't know if this is the correct behavior. Anyway, I
need to read about negative presences...

Thanks to everybody!

--
Carlos.