[ejabberd] Alternate authentication for BOSH clients?

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:47:55 MSD 2009

Hi,
You can use SASL authentication you have to set up ejabberd to use
anonymouse sasl auth, we use it in http://www.vooices.us using a version
jQuery.bosh.js that I modified (
http://github.com/PaulKinlan/jquery-bosh/tree/master).

I believe strophe.js supports SASL too, and also it allows you to construct
iq messages - which jQuery.bosh.js doesnt (unless you use another version
that I have modified).

Paul.