[ejabberd] Alternate authentication for BOSH clients?

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Sat May 30 01:14:10 MSD 2009

Cool, the problem I had with stophe.js was that I saw it after I was already
nearing completion of some projects that I had implement using
jQuery.bosh.js
The other thing, I have been having trouble getting strophe.js working in
Adobe AIR - but that is most likely me as I have seen blogs saying it works
fine.

Paul