[ejabberd] Affiliates publishing to a PEP node

kael ka-el at laposte.net
Wed Nov 11 14:57:40 MSK 2009

On 11/11/2009 12:34 PM, Theo Cushion wrote:
> Hi

Hello,

> However when I try to post to this node as the bot:
> <iq type='set' from='bot at ejabberd.local' to='ejabberd.local'>
>    <pubsub xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub'>
>      <publish node='storage:foo' jid='theo.cushion at ejabberd.local'>
>        <item>
>          <stuff>
> 	  bar
>          </stuff>
>        </item>
>      </publish>
>      <publish-options>
>        <x xmlns='jabber:x:data' type='submit'>
>          <field var='FORM_TYPE' type='hidden'>
>            <value>http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub#publish-options</
> value>
>          </field>
>          <field var='pubsub#persist_items'>
>            <value>true</value>
>          </field>
>          <field var='pubsub#access_model'>
>            <value>whitelist</value>
>          </field>
>        </x>
>      </publish-options>
>    </pubsub>
> </iq>
>
> It posts to the bots pubsub node, not the jid specified in the
> attribute of publish

The message should be posted to the JID of the delegated node (and the
<publish/> element has no 'jid' attribute) :

<iq type='set' to='theo.cushion at ejabberd.local' from='bot at ejabberd.local'>
   <publish node='storage:foo'>
    <item>
     <stuff>bar</stuff>
    </item>
   </publish>
  </pubsub>
</iq>

BTW, the pubsub#publish-options are not implemented yet as it can be
seen with a disco#info request to 'pubsub.ejabberd.local'.

--
kael