[ejabberd] LDAP Authentication

Theo Cushion theo at jivatechnology.com
Fri Nov 13 19:21:09 MSK 2009

Using

{auth_method, ldap}.
{ldap_servers,         ["edge-ejabberd.local"] }.
{ldap_port,            389 }.
{ldap_base,            "ou=users,dc=edge-ejabberd,dc=local" }.
{ldap_rootdn,          "cn=admin,dc=edge-ejabberd,dc=local" }.
{ldap_password,        "cunnUpsOr3" }.
{ldap_uids,            [{"uid", "%u"}] }.
{ldap_filter,          undefined }.
{ldap_local_filter,    undefined }.

Now connects to my LDAP server perfectly.

Thank you