[ejabberd] registration notification message

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:15:35 MSK 2009

2009/11/8 Tsukasa Hamano <ml at cuspy.org>:
> I want to include source address in registration notification message
> as follows:
>> The user 'test at xmpp.jp' was just created from 192.168.1.100 on node ejabberd at host.
> I attached this patch. Please check it.

Thanks. I've added to your code: include the date and time, and the module used.
Now the message looks like this:

<message from='localhost' to='admin1 at localhost' type='chat'>
         IP address 127.0.0.1 on node ejabberd at localhost using
mod_register.</body>
</message>

The final code is committed in ejabberd trunk (for 3.0.0) and 2.1.x
branch (for 2.1.1).

> Regards,
>
> --
> Tsukasa Hamano <ml at cuspy.org>