[ejabberd] Cluster Servers stop communicating

Steve Bond steve.bond at newvoicemedia.com
Mon Nov 30 14:40:31 MSK 2009

We have an ejabberd cluster with 2 nodes, occasionally when I check the admin interface on each node they no longer see each other as running preventing users connected to one node from communicating with users connected to the other.

Does anyone know of a command or something I can run to get the 2 nodes to check if the other is available again when they lose communication?

Steve Bond
Operations Engineer
NewVoiceMedia
+44 (0)7786 653039
+44 (0)800 280 2888 Ext. 007
www.newvoicemedia.com<http://www.newvoicemedia.com/>

Registered Office: NewVoiceMedia Ltd, Belvedere, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG21 4HG.
NewVoiceMedia Registered in England No: 3602868
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NewVoiceMedia. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.