[ejabberd] Cluster Servers stop communicating

Jesse Thompson jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 30 18:26:40 MSK 2009

We see this problem as well.  We have our nodes in different data
centers, so presumably the problem is being caused by the network.
However, it is very hard to prove what the cause is.

We created a script that periodically checks to see if the nodes have
lost sight of each other.  The script will then automatically restart
the "slave" node.

It would be nice if this functionality was built into ejabberd.

Jesse