[ejabberd] Manually modifying multiple rosters

Ben Beuchler insyte at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:22:50 MSD 2009

I just set up a new ejabberd server.  In my haste, I used ejabberdctl
to push out all of the users in our LDAP tree to all of the rosters.
Unfortunately, I had a bad filter so I now have some screwed-up
rosters.  I now have Shared Roster Groups working properly with the
correct LDAP filter, so I'd like to blow away the rosters for each of
my users.  Manually clicking "Remove" in the web interface would take
me all day...

Are there any clever ways to directly manipulate the rosters?  Even if
it's the relatively blunt instrument of blowing them all away...

Thanks!

-Ben