[ejabberd] exmpp from svn

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:48:09 MSK 2009

2009/10/29 Julien DUROURE <biojab at gmail.com>:
> I am trying to compile exmpp from svn.
>
> "autoreconf -vif" and "./configure" don't return error,

So it found the programs erl and erlc installed in the system.

> but I have the following when I'm trying "make" :
>
> {"init terminating in
> do_boot",{undef,[{make,all,[]},{erl_eval,do_apply,5},{erl_eval,expr,5},

It couldn't find in your system the file make.beam, which is part of Erlang/OTP.

If you use Debian or a related distribution: in older versions it was included
in the package erlang-nox, and in recent versions it is in erlang-tools.
Of course, the package erlang-dev is also needed for the actual compiler.

---
Badlop
ProcessOne