[ejabberd] Adding another protocol support

Tharindu Madushanka tharindufit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:13:17 MSD 2009

Hi,

I want to add another protocol to be handled by ejabberd server addition to
xmpp, what could be the points you would suggest me to work on. I have
downloaded the ejabberd source code and also I could build it from source
and install. I am new to to erlang so I am currently studying about it. I am
doing this when I get free time. Still I could not identify some idea to do
this. Whether this should be done by adding a new erlang module to current
project or by any other way. I would be pleased to know some steps to work
on from you guys.

Kind Regards,
Tharindu Madushanka,
http://tharindufit.wordpress.com