[ejabberd] ACLs for PubSub publishing

Aurélien Bompard aurelien.bompard at c-s.fr
Mon Sep 7 19:05:46 MSD 2009

Hi *,

I'm using eJabberd in a project, and I was wondering about the scope of
the PubSub ACLs. I've seen that it's possible to set ACLs on node
creation in the conf file, but it looks like only the node creator is
allowed to publish.
I'd like to create a node where other XMPP accounts would be allowed to
publish. Looking at the list archives, I found this message where
Christophe described a way to do that by modifying the source code :
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.jabber.ejabberd/3583

Since this was one and a half year ago, has the situation changed now ?
Is it possible to do it by configuration ? Maybe by configuring the node
via a PubSub request ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Aurélien