[ejabberd] Performance of ejabberd's BOSH

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Tue Sep 8 17:45:57 MSD 2009

hi,

here is some considerations on ejabberd and bosh:

  http://dev.esl.eu/blog/2009/05/05/benchmarking-bosh-services/
  (read the comments as well)

in general i can tell you that session establishment is expensive,
the rest not so much. so try to not get everyone onto the server
at the same time.

greetings,
stephan