[ejabberd] EXMPP and PubSub Publishing

Tristan Sloughter kungfooguru at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:48:35 MSD 2009

I've gotten creating and subscribing to nodes working fine with EXMPP and
EJabberd 2.0.5 and 2.1rc1; however, I could only successfully publish a list
of a single #xmlcdata element on 2.0.5 and nothing at all on 2.1rc1.
Obviously, I'd like to be able to publish a list of #xmlel elements as the
item or items. There is no useful error message when I attempt to publish to
a node I created. The only message is:

=INFO REPORT==== 2009-09-23 13:24:37 ===
I(<0.410.0>:ejabberd_c2s:1326) :
({socket_state,gen_tcp,#Port<0.3412>,<0.409.0>}) Close session for
another_10 at localhost/exmpp#1253730276407777

Does anyone have any guess as to what could be causing this to happen? I'm
lost for ideas at this point...

Thanks,
Tristan