[ejabberd] Audit

Augustine Ike augustineike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:22:33 MSD 2009

  {mod_muc_log,[
                   {access_log, muc},
                   {cssfile, false},
                   {dirtype, plain},
                   {outdir, "/var/www/muclogs/"},
                   {timezone, universal}
                  ]},
=============================
I changed my defaults to store in plain text. The ejabberd's default is HTML.
Things to note.
a. Make sure the directory where the logs will reside has read, write
access. This messed me up for almost 3 weeks before I found it out.
Thanks to the forum too.
b. I found out that creating a user on the system "i.e jabber admin"
was also very helpful.

Augustine