[ejabberd] ejabberd sources

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Mon Apr 12 22:01:44 MSD 2010

Rafał Karpiński escreveu:
> Hello,
> I tried to download ejabberd sources by git and it won't work, error code:
>
> [root at karpik yum.repos.d]# git clone
> git://git.process-one.net/ejabberd/mainline.git ejabberd
> Initialized empty Git repository in /etc/yum.repos.d/ejabberd/.git/
> git.process-one.net[0: 212.43.199.83]: errno=Connection refused
> fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
> fetch-pack from 'git://git.process-one.net/ejabberd/mainline.git' failed.
>
> Any idea? Thanks a lot for any help,
>
> best regards,

Hello,
exact, I have this same problem when I try to download the sources from
jorge:

svn: Servidor enviou valor de retorno inválido (403 Forbidden) na
resposta a PROPFIND pedido por '/ejabberd-modules/!svn/vcc/default'

some idea?

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense