[ejabberd] Stanzas from external components can't be delivered

Ricardo Otero dos Santos oterosantos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:40:05 MSD 2010

Hello again,

I tried to do that but i get no response!

Here's the iq sent with new xmlns:

<iq from='gps.hobbes' to='rikas at hobbes/itav109' id='ac96a'
type='result' xml:lang='en' xmlns='jabber:component:accept'>
<query xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#info'><identity
name='GPS location provider component' category='client'
type='bot'/><feature
var='http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#info'/></query>
</iq>

I can see the component when I do a service discovery, with no information thou.

Thanks,

-Ricardo