[ejabberd] blending hot code load and modules

Brian Acton acton at whatsapp.com
Wed Apr 21 05:05:40 MSD 2010

Thanks. I think I was missing a critical element of understanding. Namely,
an explicit call to the code server is required. From all the examples and
books that I had read it seemed as though a file switch was all that was
required. It actually makes more sense to call the code server explicitly as
it's a more efficient solution.

Thanks for the help on this. I'll check out both the shell command and the
web based admin approach.

Thx!

--b