[ejabberd] mysql modules failed to load - 'badfile' error

Ricardo Otero dos Santos oterosantos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 18:49:06 MSD 2010

Hi and thanks for your reply.

I didn't do anything more than apt-get for the first time, so I'm not
experienced with compiling Erlang code.

I've checked out the modules and INSTALL tells me to just type
./build.sh, but here's the result:

rsantos at c3s:~/mysql_module$ ./build.sh
{"init terminating in
do_boot",{undef,[{make,all,[]},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}

Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
init terminating in do_boot ()

I thought it might be the lack of erlang-dev package, but after
instalation of erlang-dev I still have the same problem.