[ejabberd] Delay Expired (???)

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Thu Apr 29 21:56:14 MSD 2010

Em 28/4/2010 19:25, Konstantin Khomoutov escreveu:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 05:51:49PM -0300, Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:
>
>>> e debug level in the configuration file -- at some level
>>> more info on how LDAP machinery works is exposed; this might help.
>> Debug level for ldap server or ejabberd server?
> ejabberd. try setting it to 5.

Currently using version 2.0.5 of ejabberd, on FreeBSD ports has appeared
to version 2.1.3, I will migrate. Has anyone used this new version the
patch link [1]? A problem when migrating?

[1] http://www.dp.uz.gov.ua/o.palij/mod_logdb/

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense