[ejabberd] Module to POST stanzas to a ReSTful webservice

Theo Cushion theo at jivatechnology.com
Mon Feb 1 16:45:38 MSK 2010

Hi Adam,

I've not had a look at the code - but it sounds great to me. We have a
bot that does something similar and I want to simplify this and use a
gateway to allow my web app to contain all of the business logic - and
let ejabberd worry about the message routing. Your module sounds like
it could achieve this very nicely.

Cheers

Theo