[ejabberd] Module to POST stanzas to a ReSTful webservice

Adam Hayward adam at happy.cat
Mon Feb 1 16:55:06 MSK 2010

Hi Theo and Mickaël,

thanks, you're welcome! It's a bit rough at the moment, but seems to work. I
should give credit to Anders Conbere's, because I started out by modifying
his echo_bot[1] example. Suggestions / patches gratefully received. Some
things I'd like to improve are:

   - put configuration options in ejabberd.conf
   - allow forwarding of different stanza- or user-types to different web
   services (eg, presence.example.com, iq.example.com etc)
   - handling of different HTTP return codes, and network timeouts

All the best,

Adam Hayward

[1]
http://anders.conbere.org/blog/2008/08/06/building_ejabberd_modules_-_part_4_-_xmpp_bots/