[ejabberd] pubsub delivery ignores /resource

Liam ejabberd at networkimprov.net
Tue Feb 2 16:50:07 MSK 2010

> It is not anormal to receive message addressed to another resource. If you
chat with someone
> and disconnect from a resource, this ensure that you receive the message

Seems to me that if a user subscribes with a resource, he only wants
delivery to that resource.

I can understand delivery to a non-subscribed present resource if subscribed
at a single, non-present resource. But if a subscribed resource is present,
it really shouldn't get duplicate messages when other resources are
subscribed.