[ejabberd] 10MB per BOSH connection on 2.1.1

Pablo Platt pablo.platt at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 13:48:38 MSK 2010

Laurent,

I'm running ejabberd BOSH on port 5280 behind nginx that proxy the requests from port 80.

Info from my system right now:

Online BOSH users: 80

Memory of beam - 344MB

Number of open connections on port 5280:
netstat -an |grep :5280 |wc -l
269

Number of open connections on port 80:
netstat -an |grep :80 |wc -l
148

A factor of 2-3 might suggest I can optimize keep alive a bit but I don't think it can explain 10MB per online user.
Is there anything else I can check?

Thanks