[ejabberd] ejabberdctl.template patches

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:57:22 MSK 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Martin Langhoff
> <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Figured out the portable construct -- fixed up patch attached, so that
>> it works in bash and dash.
>
> Grumble. Peter points out that I re-posted the first patch, with the
> same bashism.
>
> The good patch -- at last! -- attached. You will notice we don't use
> the following bashisms:

Look at me! I am a good worthwhile patch, sitting pretty in your
mailing list, waiting to be re-reviewed and hopefully applied. Fixing
a bug was never so easy.

Fedora folks are already using me, and pretty happy about that.

cheers ;-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions