[ejabberd] Warming BOSH bindings

Theo Cushion theo at jivatechnology.com
Mon Feb 15 19:38:59 MSK 2010

On 3 Feb 2010, at 17:11, Theo Cushion wrote:

> I'm certain I've made a gross assumption somewhere. Can someone shed
> any light on this? It seems all the other implementations try and do
> this by bouncing strings of XML around. Surely it must be possible
> by just tweaking the right functions?

Well after further investigation it appears that I need to get the
ejabberd_c2s process into the "session_established" state. However, I
cannot figure out how to

- get the PID of this process - it is started by ejabberd_socket from
the init function of ejabberd_http_bind but does not appear to be saved.
- force this PID into the session_established state

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Theo