[ejabberd] mod_echo working 50% of the time.

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:15:09 MSK 2010

the change you posted at the bottom of that last mail looked correct.

Should only need to add the subdomain to the mod_echo config, apart from
that the messages should still be going to your server (mydomain.com) and
then it will route on to mod_echo (subdomain.mydomain.com).

Cheers

Kirk

On 16 February 2010 15:45, Conor Hunt
<conor.hunt+ejabberd at gmail.com<conor.hunt%2Bejabberd at gmail.com>