[ejabberd] mod_echo working 50% of the time.

Conor Hunt conor.hunt+ejabberd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:33:07 MSK 2010

Thanks Kirk, I'll try that out. Still wondering about the original
problem, but I'll see if this works.

Just to make sure I understand the SRV records setup. If I have this:

_xmpp-server._tcp.mydomain.com. 3600 IN SRV     0 0 5269 jabber.mydomain.com.

This means that Google should use that record, even for subdomains of
mydomain.com?

--
Conor