[ejabberd] mod_echo working 50% of the time.

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:49:35 MSK 2010

Conor,

Off the top of my head I can't remember SRV records too well, however it
certainly looks correct. You will I believe also need a record for the
subdomain, pointing at the same server.. ie:

_xmpp-server._tcp.echo.mydomain.com <http://tcp.mydomain.com>. 3600 IN SRV
  0 0 5269 jabber.mydomain.com.

I'm pretty sure thats correct... or at least have a DNS entry pointing
echo.mydomain.com to jabber.mydomain.com :)

Cheers

Kirk

On 16 February 2010 16:33, Conor Hunt
<conor.hunt+ejabberd at gmail.com<conor.hunt%2Bejabberd at gmail.com>