[ejabberd] Need fast help: Production server doesn't start anymore after update

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:13:45 MSK 2010

2010/2/19 Jonathan Schleifer <js-ejabberd at webkeks.org>:
> Hi, the problem was that I was using the master branch instead of the 2.1.x
> branch. When moving to git, I just followed the instructions to clone the
> repository. What I did not know was that I needed to manually get the 2.1.x
> branch after checkout.

Right, the instructions in the download page and the Guide now say:
  git clone git://git.process-one.net/ejabberd/mainline.git ejabberd
  cd ejabberd
  git checkout -b 2.1.x origin/2.1.x

> The one you quote is with _odbc, but it also happens for non _odbc modules
> and even if I disable all the missing modules etc. Might this be a bug in
> the master branch?

It works for me. Maybe you forgot to ./configure or something like that?

> It seems mod_adhoc and a lot of mod_*_odbc were removed in the master
> branch.

No. The files are there:
https://git.process-one.net/ejabberd/mainline/blobs/history/master/src/mod_adhoc.erl

---