[ejabberd] resending authorization problem?

Lierdakil Manindo root at livid.pp.ru
Wed Feb 24 06:38:52 MSK 2010

Tue Nov 17 16:19:09 MSK 2009 Badlop <badlop at gmail.com>:

> Replace:
>  in_state_change(from, none, subscribed)   -> none;
> with:
>  in_state_change(from, none, subscribed)   -> {both, none};
>
> And replace:
>  out_state_change(to,   none, subscribed)   -> none;
> with:
>  out_state_change(to,   none, subscribed)   -> {both, none};
>

> With that change, this is called:
>  mod_roster:out_state_change(to,none,subscribed) -> {both,none}
>  mod_roster:in_state_change(from,none,subscribed) -> {both,none}
>
> Finally both userA and userB can see presence of each other.
>
> If you try, comment if this solves all the problems or not.

Well, since Jesse Thompson <jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu> does not
report still, I thought I could speed things up a little bit. I
experienced exactly the same problem on my server, and aforementioned
patch solved it completely. I hope it will be included in newer
ejabberd versions, since patching manually on every upgrade is a pain
in the back.