[ejabberd] Module to POST stanzas to a ReSTful webservice

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 02:43:48 MSK 2010

2010/2/1 Adam Hayward <adam at happy.cat>:
> I have been mucking about a bit with ejabberd, and I made a little module
> that POSTs stanzas to a ReSTful web interface, and sends the HTTP response
> back to the sender.

Links added to
  http://www.ejabberd.im/mod_motion
which is to be found in
  http://www.ejabberd.im/contributions

> I'm not sure how useful this is, but I thought that
> perhaps someone here might be interested.

Just for playing, here goes a weird idea:
If mod_motion does the reverse operation of mod_rest,
then maybe those modules can be used to provide an HTTP alternative
to XMPP S2S to route stanzas between two ejabberd servers.

---
Badlop