[ejabberd] user registration via HTTP

Liam ejabberd at networkimprov.net
Fri Jan 1 08:49:26 MSK 2010

It's a pity all the xmlrpc components aren't distributed in a single
package...

Now I see ejabberd_xmlrpc isn't distributed as a .beam? Any pointers to one?
Or can I compile from WinXP command line?

There's a bin (but no ebin) directory in my WinXP ejabberd directory... Same
as ebin?

I want ANY XMLRPC client to be able to use ONLY the register command... Is
this the config for that:

  {4560, ejabberd_xmlrpc, [{access_commands, [{all, [register], []}]}]},

Liam