[ejabberd] xmlrpc compiled?

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 23:04:49 MSK 2010

2010/1/7 Liam <ejabberd at networkimprov.net>:
> Installed ejabberd on Linux in order to build ejabberd_xmlrpc...
>
> Its build.sh and Emakefile have refs to ejabberd-dev/trunk/..., which is not
> in my installation!
>
> Help. (I checked modules/README.txt but it doesn't clarify)

You don't need full ejabberd source code to compile one of those modules.
But you need to download all the ejabberd-modules SVN.
Check this tutorial:
http://www.ejabberd.im/ejabberd-modules

You will need Erlang/OTP and SVN installed.
If you have Debian, Ubuntu or related Linux distribution, you can
install them with:
apt-get install subversion erlang erlang-dev

---
Badlop
ProcessOne