[ejabberd] xmlrpc compiled?

Liam ejabberd at networkimprov.net
Thu Jan 7 23:44:56 MSK 2010

Doesn't seem to work...

$ cd ejabberd-2.1.1
$ bin/erlc -I includes lib/xmlrpc/ejabberd_xmlrpc.erl
lib/xmlrpc/ejabberd_xmlrpc.erl:25: can't find include file "ejabberd.hrl"
lib/xmlrpc/ejabberd_xmlrpc.erl:26: can't find include file "mod_roster.hrl"
lib/xmlrpc/ejabberd_xmlrpc.erl:27: can't find include file "jlib.hrl"
lib/xmlrpc/ejabberd_xmlrpc.erl:325: undefined macro ''WARNING_MSG''
lib/xmlrpc/ejabberd_xmlrpc.erl:241: function build_fault_response/3
undefined

Jeez, this has been frustrating...

Could you email me the xmlrpc.beam you just compiled? :-)