[ejabberd] getting last activity of a user from ejabberd server

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:42:36 MSK 2010

2010/1/11 Tharindu Madushanka <tharindufit at gmail.com>:
> Thanks... yes.. It's only allowed for contacts.. may be I should add a
> common contact for all my jabber user and see..

For that case, maybe you can use mod_shared_roster as mentioned in:
http://www.ejabberd.im/shared-roster-all

Concretely, you can mix those two examples to get what you want:
with Example 2 your bot can have everybody else in his roster subscribed,
and with Example 3 everybody else will have your bot in their rosters,
and subscribed.

---
Badlop
ProcessOne