[ejabberd] getting emfile errors

Mark Keisler grimm26 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 23:45:03 MSK 2010

I already showed that fs.file-max is set to 787722.

but I did find the issue, I think.  Even though ejabberd runs under the
jabber user, the root user is the one that runs the init script that starts
ejabberd as the jabber user.  the root user was limited to 1024 file
handles.

--
Mark
"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness, for he will