[ejabberd] user registration via HTTP

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:26:08 MSK 2010

2010/1/11 Liam <ejabberd at networkimprov.net>:
> I intend to provide the reg form and post it with XHR, so all i need is to
> disable the captcha check below.

Contrary to what I planned before, it makes more sense to disable
CAPTCHA support in mod_register_web when it isn't configured.

So, following your idea, I've implemented detection of the configuration.

The updated README says:
> This module supports CAPTCHA image to register a new account.
> To enable this feature, configure the options captcha_cmd and captcha_host.
> See the ejabberd Guide for more information about those options.

Update the module from SVN, compile and try. No need to configure
captcha anymore.

---
Badlop
ProcessOne