[ejabberd] Is Open-Source codebase same as commercial?

Karthik Kailash karthik at socialvisioninc.com
Tue Jan 19 05:30:24 MSK 2010

Hi all,

Is the open source ejabberd codebase the same one used by ProcessOne for
commercial deployments?  I'm asking because it's not uncommon for companies
to release an open-source version of their product to foster adoption, but
leave some feature availability or performance only in their commercial
version (also note I am not criticizing such a practice, it's perfectly
acceptable for business reasons).

Cheers,
Karthik

Karthik Kailash | Product
SocialVision, Online Television Becomes a Social Experience
CELL • 408.768.7704  | WEB • www.socialvisioninc.com | FACEBOOK •
facebook.com/socialvision | TWITTER • twitter.com/socialvision